![]() |
| Photo credit CM Farms |
He was the personal horse of one of the folks at CM Farms located in Gap, Pennsylvania. I want to make sure I give them due credit on everything, as it was their horse and their ad, and I'm just borrowing information for the sake of answering this question!
So, here is a link to their original post on Facebook for this amazing guy, Titan: https://www.facebook.com/cmfarms89/posts/1424120674305452
If you don't have Facebook, you can read the description of below:
This horse just blew me away. I felt that $25k was more than fair based on the HUGE array of photos and the almost 20 minute sale video for him (you can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCgQROhaf7Q&feature=youtu.be)
He goes english and western, he jumps, he will literally walk through fire, he will jump fire...he drives alone and in teams, you can ride him bareback, you can stand on him, you can shoot a rifle off of him...I can't think of many things I'd like to do with a horse that were *not* represented in his sale video. He also is a trained mounted patrol horse, so he's good in crowds and is level-headed (as if you couldn't tell already). He clips, and stands quietly on the cross-ties. He is very clearly VERY well broke. AND...he's gorgeous to boot.
Not only is he an incredibly good looking horse...but I just love his sweet face, his kind eye, and his sheer versatility and well-roundedness, all at the young age of 10. I feel like this is a horse I could have a LOT of fun on, but I could also throw a western saddle on him and have my husband toodle around and be totally confident that he'd be safe and well taken care of. If I had had the means, and was ready for my next horse, I would have seriously considered this guy.
Kudos to CM Farms for creating these incredible horses...I have yet to see an ad from their farm that I would not want to bring home in some capacity! I spend way too much time drooling over their ads!
I mean, look at this guy, too (original post here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/cmfarms89/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1505977056119813):



No comments:
Post a Comment