I'm a day behind on this. Oops! I love my County Symmetry saddle and the matching non-County bridle that we used to show in. Once we had moved to FL and were done showing (I was a poor college student and could barely afford just the horse most months!), I decided to use the bridle for schooling, too. Both pieces looked so great on Promise.
My favorite riding clothes are my SmartPak Pipers. I have burgundy and dark green and I alternate. I like to ride in workout tank tops, but the place I am riding has cracked down on their dress code, which says no racerback tanks, so I am not able to wear those anymore. So, back to sleeveless in the summer and lots of layers in the winter!
I actually don't have a favorite ribbon. I used to display them all at the top of the walls in my bedroom when I was a teenager. But then, relocating to FL, they all got kind of squished (even though I had painstakingly placed them in the box). I'm sure they would have straightened out eventually, but I've left them in the box over the years and every now and then start looking for an idea of something to do with them. I haven't come across the one that sparks the desire to work on something yet! Anyway, my favorite "prize" from a show is the trophy Promise and I won at the Marlboro Fall show series.

No comments:
Post a Comment