Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They're here!

Promise's boots arrived yesterday via FedEx. I am so excited to try them that I have decided to postpone tonight's P90X workout until tomorrow, so I can go to the barn tonight, instead of tomorrow. They're a little more red than burgundy to me, but I think she'll like them just fine.

My only concern, looking at the one I pulled out of the package is that they might actually be too big. I had a set of splint boots years ago that I got at a tack sale or yard sale or something...and they were a medium. The fronts fit, but the backs were too small. So, I got her the large in these boots. Maybe it's because I haven't had "boots" for her hind legs in so long. I guess I'll find out tonight!

I didn't bring my camera, but I will try to remember to take a photo or two with my phone. :)

2 comments:

  1. When I bought boots for Jackson, I got large for the back and medium for the front. They fit him great. Something to think about if these are too big on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got them for her hind legs, and I use polos up front and that is just for the cute colors. I wanted more stable, even protection for the hind legs. But, that's good...maybe the large will be fine!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson