This is pretty cute.
I love Christmas time, so I'm excited that it's nearly here. And, of course, getting disappointed that its nearly over, lol.
I'm pretty sure that Promise is moving on the 2nd, in the morning. We're still working out details. I would prefer the 1st, but beggars can't be choosers, and the 2nd is more convenient for her ride. It shouldn't take her long to settle in.
So where do you get to take your lovely horse??!!
ReplyDeleteI have not gotten to see mine for 2 days...what a mess I will get to go to...I do their outdoor stalls and ouuu...can't imagine!
MERYY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
KK
She's going to a new barn on the 2nd due to a board increase at the current place.
ReplyDeleteI will go see her tomorrow and probably give her a Christmas grooming before I have to go pick up my boyfriend and be social for our annual Xmas Eve party.