Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Excuses

I swear I can come up with every excuse in the book as to why I haven't ridden in...almost a month now. Time is just flying by and I have no been able to get there. I'm mad at myself for it, and sure Promise isn't too happy with me. But - I'm hoping I can get there tomorrow or Thursday. And then aiming for twice next week. /kicks self

1 comment:

  1. It's winter.

    I don't like the cold. I don't like the dark. I don't like riding after work when it's both of those things.

    I use that as an excuse and then I get depressed because it means I ride only on weekends and days off for many months.

    Get out and ride, consider yourself kicked by a fellow blogger! Maybe you'll give me a kick in return! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson