Sure, I'm a geek, but after having that animal communicator speak with her a few years ago, I definitely believe she understands. So, didn't want to just go there the day she's moving and get her dressed for the trailer without ever having said anything to her, lol.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Breaking the news
I had to drop off my 30 days notice and a check last night. Even though I was still in work clothes on my way home from the mall, I went to say hi to Promise, and spent a couple minutes with her explaining that she was going to be moving, but that I think she might like her new home better. She didn't look too impressed - or concerned. I told her I'd be back on Wednesday to hang out, maybe ride, and would tell her more about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh...I definately tell my mares what's what...My sister who gave me my Thoroughbred told me to always explain things to her...she like it and so do I!
ReplyDeleteKK
Our barn has used a animal communicator, Judy Fuson quite a bit. I really like it when we meet up at shows with her and I get the chance to have her talk to my horse.
ReplyDeleteEllie and Werther Blog
I used Lauren Bode. Met her through some friends I've never met in person no a equestrian forum -- many of them had readings done in person, I had mine done over the phone, since I just missed her annual trip to Florida. She's in Canada. I sent her a couple of pictures of Promise: a headshot and an action shot, and then we arranged a time when she was free and I could be with Promise.
ReplyDeleteWow, typo city. Sorry about that!
ReplyDelete