Tuesday, December 17, 2019

2019 Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange

Every year, I see posts about the blogger gift exchange and I've always been interested. But I guess this is the first year I have been officially following The Printable Pony blog, so I was super excited to actually see the sign-up post in time to participate! Thank you, Tracy, for hosting 😁 

Elizabeth over at the Clover Ledge Farm blog really knocked it out of the park with the gifts she sent me. I love them all πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Thank you so much!!!

I opened the box to find these adorably wrapped packages.
The horse wrapping paper was ADORABLE 
When I flipped the card over to open it, I found even more cuteness! 
Cute stickers that match the brand on the pony's butt (see below!)

The woman on this amazing card is a boss to be carrying that tree by herself, especially while her horse is trying to eat from it! 
Such a cute card!
Then I opened the packages and revealed a pair of Noble Outfitters gloves in a purple geometric pattern, a pair of purple boot socks with a rainbow and narwhal pattern, and a fancy purple stainless steel water bottle with horses trotting and galloping across it. It's like Elizabeth knows me πŸ˜‚
The loot!

9 comments:

  1. What great gifts! Love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are AWESOME. Need them. Thanks so much for participating and happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift exchange is so much fun! Love seeing all the different things people come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun! I'm glad I was able to participate this year!

      Delete
  4. I love huntseat paper co - such a cute card! Also love the narwhal socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I am so glad you like everything! I figured the purple theme would be a hit haha! ;-) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore the gloves in my lesson last weekend and got many compliments on them!

      Delete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson