Q1 Goals in Review
- Lose 20lbs (or more, but 20 seems like a totally attainable mini goal!) by the end of Q1.
- Fail. BUT, see final results of my workout program below. I am very happy with them!
- Workout at least 4 days a week, plus 1 riding lesson.
- Success. I started riding weekly again on February 4. I also completed one 8-week round of LIIFT4 on March 2. I took a week off, did 1 day of P90X3, decided I don't like it anymore, and started round 2 of LIIFT4 on March 13.
- Final results of round 1:
- Down 4.8 lbs
- Down 9.5 inches: 1" neck, 2" waist, 1" hips, 2" thighs, 0.5" biceps, 3" chest
- Generally move more.
- Success. Between closing on a house on January 25, and hustling to get it painted, redo floors, etc in 4 weeks, I met my step goal pretty much every single day for nearly 2 months.
- Log food and water every day.
- Fail. With the addition of working on the house to my every day life, logging my food fell by the wayside. Also, eating was a bit of a poop show during that time (see below).
- Stick to Ketogenic for 30 days at a time.
- I did really well until January 26! We spent SO much time working on the new house that ordering food for us (and for the friends and family that were helping) just became the new norm during that time. I do feel that we worked the majority of those extra, crappy, carb-loaded calories off, however!
It is sooooo hard to log everyday and so tedious so don't feel bad for missing it lol
ReplyDeleteIt is really tedious, but I definitely need to make a better effort to make sure I don't eat too many carbs!
ReplyDelete