Monday, April 1, 2019

Q2 2019 Health and Fitness Goals

I am not going to put a weight loss number on this post because the actual number the scale decreases by is not as important as the non-scale losses and victories. Way more important things than the number on the scale: I'm feeling great, my clothes are fitting better, and I'm noticing more stamina in every day life as well as in the saddle.

So, here are my health and fitness goals for April through June:
  • Workout at least 4 days a week, plus 1 riding lesson.
    • Finish round 2 of LIIFT4 5/2. Round 3 starts on 5/6.
    • 4-week measurements 4/4.
    • 8-week measurements 5/2.
    • Need to buy 15 lb dumbbells for round 3!
  • 30 day keto reset beginning 4/7.
    • 30g of carbs or less per day. 
    • MEAL PLAN and MEAL PREP are crucial to success.
    • Eat out less, but make healthy, keto choices if/when I do. Ordering in is out, as we can only get 2 pizza places delivered to the new house.
    • I am traveling for work 4/9-4/11, but I can still make keto choices!
  • Log food and water daily. 
    • This is especially important to track carb intake!

2 comments:

  1. Meal planning and meal prepping is sooooo important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am usually really good about both, but notice a huge decline in my motivation if I don't meal prep for the entire week over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson