I don't really have any horse-related goals, since I don't own or lease a horse, it seems impractical to have too many goals for 1 ride a week. I would like to find a way to more consistently get out of my own head (and out of my own way) when it comes to jumping, though, so maybe that is something I can work on.
But, now that the celebrations are over, I'm starting to slowly get back into my health and fitness journey. I'm trying to keep my goals small, specific, and attainable, so I'm going to do 1 quarter at a time, and re-evaluate at the end of each for the following quarter.
Q1 2019:
My main goal is to lose 20lbs (or more, but 20 seems like a totally attainable mini goal!) by the end of Q1.
To do this, I will:
- Workout at least 4 days a week, plus 1 riding lesson.
- I completed the BBOD LIIFT4 sample workout this morning and liked it. So, I am going to officially start LIIFT4 on 1/7. It is an 8 week program, 4 days a week for 30ish minutes.
- Generally move more.
- Stop ignoring my Fitbit when it tells me to get my 250 steps an hour. I would like to hit my step goal at least 3 days a week.
- Log food and water every day.
- Keep track of macros without being totally insane about it.
- Stick to Ketogenic for 30 days at a time.
- 30g of carbs or less per day.
- Eat out or order in less, but make healthy, keto choices when I do.
- After 30 days, I can have 1 cheat day, but then must start back on Ketogenic the following day.

Keto worked really well for one of my cousins and he was able to keep the weight off which is fab. Wishing you all the luck in 2019!
ReplyDelete