I am getting ready to order my next two keepsakes - in fact, I will be sending the hair out this weekend, or early next week. It takes about 3 weeks to turn around the items. Can't wait!!
I will definitely post pics and a link to where I ordered them. I was SO nervous sending it out -- even though I was sure it was more than enough hair, I sent the last 2/3 of what I had out, and on the order form said, yes, please send extra hair back to me. But, holy panic attacks!
I've always wanted to turn my tail hair from my two lost geldings into something special, I have just never gotten around to it.
ReplyDeletePlease post when you get yours back, can't wait to see!
I will definitely post pics and a link to where I ordered them. I was SO nervous sending it out -- even though I was sure it was more than enough hair, I sent the last 2/3 of what I had out, and on the order form said, yes, please send extra hair back to me. But, holy panic attacks!
ReplyDelete