Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monster Mash

True to form, my camera's battery wasn't honest with me when I plugged it in to check the charge. It died shortly after taking the 2nd photo below. So, all of these (with the exception of that one) were taken with my cell phone. That means, unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a decent shot of her entire face covered in mash. I guess the blackmail photos will just have to wait until the next time!

Dirty mare. She rolled over twice after our 20 minute ride!

Birthday cookies. I didn't make them - got them from the tack shop - but they smelled amazing. And I bet they are not hard to make.
Strawberry Banana Monster Mash from one of the few tack shops in my area. (Also available here.)
Making a mess...of the wall, and herself. 
Kind of gross! lol
Cleaning up her mess - can't miss any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson