When I got there, two of the teenage girls that volunteer on Saturdays were grooming her. All I had to do was pick her feet and get her dressed. :) So, I grabbed our stuff, picked her feet, did some quick stretches with her and got her ready. She told me she was feeling a little sassy and wanted to wear her tie-dye polos. Plus, they match her boots better than her teal ones.
We had a really good ride, with a little bit more trot than the last time, but that amounts to maybe one more time around in each direction. That right hind still feels a little "sticky" going to the left, but she worked out of it after going about half way around. And then I gave Miss Dirty Pants a bath, which although she enjoyed it, kept her clean for *maybe* 20 minutes. As soon as I turned my back to put our stuff away, she was rolling in the dirt. Nice of her, huh? Ah well. She has always loved to be dirty.
Who me?
Looking good! I think it is a really good sign when a horse with a lead problem starts picking up their leads. So awesome!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think that indicates her hocks are feeling better too. :) It seems this supplement really WAS a miracle!
ReplyDelete