Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time for a change

I was feeling bored with the black background. I am a graphic designer, but know nothing about creating blog backgrounds. I really wanted something with horses, but then felt bad that it wasn't *my* horse. And then felt worse that I don't have any recent pictures of Miss P that I love enough to use. I might look into it...I might decide I don't care quite that much, lol. Plus, it is *so* difficult to create things for yourself. :) I did update my masthead also. Hope it's easier to read!


I think I like this one for the moment. But, unfortunately, I apparently did something wrong when I switched it out, and I lost some of my blog list to the right. I think I got everyone back on there from my history, but I feel like I missed someone. I dunno. I got all of my followers and everything I read regularly, so hopefully no one feels left out. Let me know if you do! 

4 comments:

  1. The new background looks nice, but I never saw the old one to compare. I love your blog title. I can't even remember how many times I've said that exact same thing to Izzy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and welcome! :) The old background was just boring black. And, yes, I say that to Promise *a lot*...but at least I don't have to threaten her with alpo anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new layout is very refreshing! Love the colors and the texture effect. Very spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this new looks is very handsome indeed! Nice job!Very easy to see...I may have been one that had trouble with white on black before...(sorry)
    GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK!!!!
    KacyK

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson