Laziness got the best of me this weekend. Friday night I thought, I'll go to yoga in the morning. I could really use it. And then, maybe I'll go see the beastie. Saturday morning I woke up with plenty of time to go to yoga, but just couldn't get out of my own way. I didn't manage to get to the barn either. Bad mom.
If I had known, Saturday, that it was going to rain and cool off the way it did, I would have waited for my riding clothes to dry (I forgot to wash them during the week) and taken them with me, then gone to ride late in the afternoon while my boyfriend sat glued in front of his football games. Guess I should pay more attention to the weather, huh? lol
Same thing on Sunday...just couldn't get out of my own way. I should have gone to hang out with her at least, but couldn't get out of the curling up under a blanket and watching movies all day mentality.
And now I feel extra guilty because I just got an email from the barn owner saying she's very ouchy/lame on her right hind, and wanted to know if she could/should give her some bute. I said go ahead, if she felt it would help or was necessary. I can't get out there tonight, but told her if she hasn't improved tomorrow morning to let me know, and I'd head that way after work to investigate. The vet is due out this week for shots and coggins on a few horses (Promise included) and I'm sure could check out the leg while she's there.
No comments:
Post a Comment