Thursday, June 27, 2019

Q3 Health and Fitness Goals

I am not going to put a weight loss number on this post, either. BUT, the news I alluded to in my last post is: I signed up for a keto weight loss challenge, which starts on 7/1 and runs for 6 weeks. It's the same concept as a diet bet that one of my favorite keto bloggers runs. People rave about it. She provides menus and grocery lists for 5 weeks plus macros based on some information you provide to her. I seriously need the motivation. If there is money involved (spent and a chance to win plus giveaways!), I tend to stick to plan better. Realistically, I won't count on losing more than 2lbs a week (although she did say someone in her last challenge lost about 62lb!), but when I stick to keto and get into ketosis, the weight does come off quickly, so there is no way to tell for sure! 

So, here are my health and fitness goals for July through September:
  • Complete 6 week keto weight loss challenge from 7/1 to 8/12.
    • Track inches and pounds lost by completing weekly weigh-ins -- this is for accountability, plus chances to win giveaways!
    • Follow meal plans and stick to macros.
    • Increase and then maintain water intake.
    • Do not fall off the wagon on the weekend!
  • Workout at least 4 days a week, plus 1 riding lesson.
    • LIIFT4 (not hybrid, didn't care for it) round 3 from 6/25 to 8/23.
    • 4-week measurements 7/23.
    • 8-week measurements 8/24.
  • Work on hip flexibility and stretching at least 3x a week.
  • Meal prep as much as possible over the weekend. 
    • Plan to double most breakfast recipes and freeze half so I have a stash in case the hubby really likes something, plus less prep in future weeks!
    • Prep breakfasts, lunches, and snacks so I can start (and stay) strong each week.
    • Prep veggies and sauces for weeknight dinners to save time.

1 comment:

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson