On Friday, I received an email from SmartPak telling me about their Helmet Awareness Day sale on Saturday, with up to 20% off most helmet brands.
I made a mental note to check it out on Saturday morning and see if the helmet I've been eyeing was included. They were nice enough to send a reminder email on Saturday with the sale code, so I went to the site, and sure enough...my chosen Troxel helmet was 15% off, with free shipping.
Brand new helmet for $50. Score!
It's supposed to be here by this Friday.
I ordered a large and I'm hoping it fits...but if not, they have free return shipping and their customer service is great, so I'm sure I can work with them to find something that works. I have a big head...and I know helmet shopping has always been a bit of a chore, but it's been so long since I bought one that I can't remember if that's just because tack stores don't tend to keep large helmets in stock.
I've honestly never ordered a helmet online because online shopping was not that popular when I bought my current helmet...sheesh, it really *was* forever ago!!
Anyway...1 more step in the right direction. I bought new black schooling breeches a few months ago...so, now I just need cooler weather and a (lesson) horse to ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment