Tuesday, September 11, 2012
We will never forget.
Remember those we lost, those that have given their lives, those that volunteer to keep us safe in our cities and towns, on our military bases, over seas in war zones. Remember where you were that morning. Remember the passion and unity the tragedy incited in this country. We still need it more than ever.
Incidentally, my heart is even heavier than normal on this day, since it also marks the 2 month mark since I let Promise go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG!! I haven't read blogs this summer. I'm SOO sorry about Promise! You did the right thing, which is always the hardest thing. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteAmen.
ReplyDeleteLovely girl, I am sending you special prayers for healing and that your good thoughts and memories will surface first, when thinking of Promise.
ReplyDeleteWe will NEVER forget all the people that perished and the efforts by those that were there to save and help& All the Miracles that happened.
Also, we will never forget your mare~
KK