Friday, April 30, 2010

But, she's still cute...


My favorite picture of the ones I took yesterday.



She's lost most of her winter coat already. I am a bit sad that there are no dapples yet. Hopefully they will come out soon, as they are a sign of good health. You can see she's very shiny, and although I did not post photos of when she was laid up, she has regained most of the weight she'd lost, and her topline is filling in nicely. There is still a slightly hollow spot above her hips, and at the base of her neck, but both should come back as time goes on.



Even her muscle tone is coming back. Look at that shoulder!


And, my second favorite picture. She was looking at one of her boyfriends, who was turned out in the arena.



He came over to visit. He's an Irish Warmblood, and I believe he did 4th level dressage in his prime. He is mostly retired now, other than the occasional ride his mom puts on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson