Monday, May 18, 2009

Picture time!


The barn and main turnout. It's hard to see, but the roof covers half of each stall, and the other half is open.

























Almost a full-out gallop. I wasn't sure she was going to come back to me at the other end, lol.


And, finally, proof that we have crossed the river!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Nice place too!
    Yea!YOu did cross that river!
    Kac

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the one with the river! I think you posted about that on Mugs, yes? Very cute mare. Nice name too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I had asked Mugs for some advice when we first moved to the new place, and with some of her thinking and some of my own thinking, we finally cross it with minimum hassle. :)

    Thanks for coming over! Yes, Promise is a great name, isn't it? Pretty rare, too -- I only know of one other besides yours. hehe :-P

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson