Equitation on the flat. She's not thrilled with life, I am concentrating really hard.π
Equitation over fences (looks about 2'3"). You'll see a theme with this fence of me getting left behind, she's getting pretty ticked off with me...π¬
Still the same fence...in case you were wondering, yes...I have always made god-awful faces while jumping, LOL π§
Well, at least I sort of stayed with her, she might have appreciated a bit more release, but she looks happy enough! π Look at those snappy knees, though!
Looks like I might have been a bit ahead of her for this one, but the loopy reins are a huge improvement, even if the jump looks a bit awkward π
Night jumper class, probably fence 1 or 2. Don't be fooled by the happy ears...she refused fence 3 three times and threw me over it to make sure it was safe! π
![]() |
| PC: Lori Taylor Photography |
Equitation over fences (looks about 2'3"). You'll see a theme with this fence of me getting left behind, she's getting pretty ticked off with me...π¬
![]() |
| PC: Lori Taylor Photography |
Same fence...π£ | |
|
Still the same fence...in case you were wondering, yes...I have always made god-awful faces while jumping, LOL π§
![]() | |
|
Well, at least I sort of stayed with her, she might have appreciated a bit more release, but she looks happy enough! π Look at those snappy knees, though!
![]() | |
|
Looks like I might have been a bit ahead of her for this one, but the loopy reins are a huge improvement, even if the jump looks a bit awkward π
![]() | |
|
Night jumper class, probably fence 1 or 2. Don't be fooled by the happy ears...she refused fence 3 three times and threw me over it to make sure it was safe! π
![]() | |
|







She looks sassy!
ReplyDelete