Monday, October 16, 2017

World Equestrian Games!

Since I found out that the 2018 WEG would be in NC *and* I was moving to NC, I've been counting down the days until event details were released. Once the details were released, I started counting down until tickets were on sale. See, my mom and I had really wanted to drive up to KY to go then and it just didn't work out for us. But this time, I said, we are going, no matter what, even if it's for 1 day and we have to drive there in the morning and back that evening.

She was visiting this weekend (she moves up in about 6 weeks!), and since tickets were going on sale today, I said, we should probably figure out what we really want to see so when the tickets go on sale, I can go ahead buy them. As I was looking at the schedule, I realized that NC residents could purchase tickets in the pre-sale (if I had known that, this post would have happened sooner, lol). 

We decided we were most interested in the events on September 19. So, we booked a room for the 18th and once that was all squared away, I purchased the all session day pass for 9/19. 

Any other bloggers planning to be there that day? Would love to at least say hi!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go. I know Lauren from She Moved to Texas is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that! I already told her I'd love to meet up if we're there at the same time :-D Bummer you can't make it, but it is a bit of a hike for you!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson