Thursday, May 19, 2016

Checking in!

I had a great lesson on AJ last night. My pre-wedding workouts are really paying off in the saddle. I am stronger overall, and a lot steadier in my seat. I rode every jump we did in 2-point last night, whereas in previous lessons, toward the end, I've had to start sitting because I just couldn't hold myself up in 2-point anymore! It's all about the non-scale victories!

And, I am 15 days out from getting married. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since January! I'm going to blink and it will be wedding day -- and blink again and it will all be over. We are really excited, though, and I am so OCD that I have very little left to do. Mostly all that is left is minor details like giving the venue the final head count and writing everyone's place cards. :) 

Next week will be my last riding lesson for 3 weeks. We are doing a riding excursion on our honeymoon, though, so at least I won't go totally horseless for 3 weeks! 

1 comment:

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson