Saturday, October 3, 2015

A dream about Promise

I woke up this morning in the middle of an amazingly vivid dream about Promise. We were just hanging out in a place I didn't recognize. I groomed her a little bit, and scratched her favorite places, while telling her I miss her everyday. And then, we were chasing each other around this huge, beautiful field of grass and wild flowers, playing tag and goofing around like we used to. She was sound, and obviously feeling great as she galloped around me at full speed, with her gorgeous, wavy mane flying behind her. 

I woke up smiling and feeling peaceful. I wanted to go back into the dream, but I've never had much luck with that when it comes to good dreams, so I'll just have to remember this little bit of detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: Sunset jump lesson