I have some photos to post that were taken while I had company, but I keep forgetting that when I am home, and as a result, have not written a post, nor included photos in it.
Bear with me, I'm getting back into the groove.
It's been a quick month. I can't believe it's already the middle of June. Wow. 4 weeks ago, I was away, visiting my boyfriend. Then, I had the first round of company in town from Boston over Memorial Day weekend. Then the following weekend, I had the second round of company in town from Boston. And, last weekend, I was away, visiting my boyfriend. I am home...with uneventful weekends, for the next two. It should be relaxing. I am hoping to get some more time in the sun, too.
And, of course, some more time with Miss Promise. Although, it is hotter than hell itself, and absolutely miserably humid, to top it off. In a way, I am glad I can't ride (I know, that's terrible)...because I truly would not want to, even if I could! That's not entirely true...if it would cool off, I would love to hop in the saddle, even just to walk around.
When I took my second round of company up for a quick visit/check, Promise was off, but not what I would necessarily consider lame, when comparing to say, last October.
The barn owner is intermittently giving her an herbal anti-inflammatory/pain reliever -- i.e. when she comes in and is really looking sore, or dragging the toe. Otherwise, she is keeping it business as usual. She goes out each night, so she can move around at her leisure, and stretch it. For the most part, she's not doing anything stupid to exacerbate the injury, which is great.
SmartPak emailed me the other day, asking me to give a review of the new supplement. I plan to do it (it's driving me crazy to have an email marked unread in my mailbox!!) -- but have not yet seen the results, if any, since she hadn't started it yet, when I last saw her. I did make sure to take some more photos of her windpuffs for comparison. Can't wait to see if, after a week or so on the new supplement, there's any changes!
I'll try to remember to post photos later today...and take some more if there's any improvement, when I see her this weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment